An Open Meeting with the JDPN Board Members
Thursday, Sept. 29, 2022
An Open Meeting with the JDPN Board members
We want to hear from you.
We are not just your ordinary organization!
Feel free to make your suggestions. Just don’t BARK!!
Your feedback and suggestions for future programs are important to us because we want to finalize our fall to spring calendar with activities that are most important, relevant and enjoyable to you.
Please be prepared to share with us:
• What have you enjoyed most? Least?
• Industry webinars, which ones? Why?
Jewelry Talks with Nancy:
• Which topics appealed to you most? Least?
• Member Spotlight?
• Virtual Jewelry Tours?
• Which ones were most memorable? Why?
• What activities would you like to have increased, reduced, or added?
• During the isolation of the pandemic we met virtually every Friday evening.
• Ideally, how many times a month would you like to meet now?
• Member benefits and planned programs will be discussed.
• We look forward to your participation.